Longmont Homes and Real Estate
For all of the newest Longmont homes for sale and real estate listings, look below! The Longmont real estate market is nestled conveniently 37 miles from Denver, 16 miles from Boulder and 30 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park.
Longmont is a diverse, multicultural and welcoming city, one in which it’s easy for people to make connections, do business, and to thrive as part of the community. Located within Boulder County, Longmont is 22 square miles with a spectacular vista of the Rocky Mountains For more information about properties for sale in Longmont or to schedule a private showing, contact your Colorado real estate experts. Read more about Longmont Real Estate below.
Homes for Sale in Longmont, CO
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
SEARCH ALL REAL ESTATE FOR SALE IN LONGMONT
See today’s new listings, search by beds/baths, home & lot size & more!
Preparing to buy or sell a home in Longmont? Call the DeBakker Group at RE/MAX Alliance at 303-915-6815. We’re your neighborhood Colorado realty team and are here to help you navigate the Longmont real estate market.
Longmont Real Estate Market
Longmont boasts a wide array of neighborhood types, and offers something for everyone. The ‘urbanist’ community named Prospect New Town created with the residents in mind offering front porches, narrow streets, shops, restaurants all within walking distance. Charming Old Town Longmont offers historic homes within walking distance to downtown. You’ll find any type of home in this market. The Longmont CO real estate market includes Golf course homes, lake homes, acreage, and modern new communities, as well as townhouse and condo properties.
We have seen a strong housing market for Longmont real estate over the past few years, as homebuyers and investors alike have taken notice of Longmont. Inventory has been decreasing while the volume of transactions has increased.
Longmont Community Highlights
- Longmont named an “All American City” in 2006 and 2018.
- Longmont is located within Boulder County. Compared with the other cities in the county, Longmont has the highest number of people who both live and work in the city.
- Longmont has won multiple awards for its civic leadership.
- An active community featuring 1,500 acres of parks and over 300 days of sunshine, locals love the outdoor life.
- Longmont is one of the top skydiving destinations in the US.
- Ranked 23rd on the country’s Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- Locals praise the cultural diversity of Longmont and enjoy city-wide events such as Cinco de Mayo and Chinese New Year.
- According to the Software & Information Industry Association, the Boulder/Longmont area has the highest concentration of software-related jobs in the nation.
Longmont Information Resources
Longmont Real Estate Agents
Buying or selling a home in Longmont? Let our team of real estate experts help you with the purchase or sale of your Longmont property. As local real estate professionals, we have expert insider knowledge of the Longmont housing market. We’re here to work with you!
Contact The DeBakker Group at RE/MAX Alliance to get more information about buyer or seller representation in Longmont. Planning to get involved in the Colorado real estate market? Review our Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) form to see your Longmont property value estimate within minutes.